Monday, August 11, 2014

Today Ava Wouldn't Let Me Sit Down

This "girl power" thing needs to be stopped! 

Tonight, you took my recliner from me, then wouldn't let me have a seat on the couch either. And to top it all off, when mom got home you insisted that I sleep outside!

I was parenting tonight because mom had some showings to take care of. 



Suddenly, as I was doing some dishes in the kitchen I heard "sit in big chair. RIGHT NOW!" from the living room. 

I turned around to see you patting your hand on the seat of the chair and looking at me. Realizing that I was straightening up rather than having fun with you, I put down the dish wand, turned the water off and did as instructed. 

Only to be swiftly taken by the arm and kicked out of the big chair. 

The silliness continued when mom got home and even escalated to "no boys allowed." 


I'm outnumbered as it is and it's just going to get worse when your sister takes up the cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment