Friday, September 26, 2014

Today Ava Came Looking For Me

As the clock crept closer to 7:30 I knew it was getting to the point where I had to make the decision of whether to stay at home for 20 more minutes and risk you waking up and seei me for five minutes and throw a fit when I leave or chance it and leave when I normally would? 

I opted for the former and headed in to work so it would be as peaceful as possible for mom. 

It wasn't long after I left that the following sequence of photos gave me a good laugh. 

It started with this:

"Got herself out of bed." 

Yes, the struggle is real You're lying halfway out of your room. 

You made it to the office:



"Crawled to the next location looking for you"




Still lying in the office ...




Ahhh, much better. 

you could have easily laid in bed for a little while longer if you were still tired. I'm sure mom wouldn't have minded one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment