Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Today Ava Was Being Herself

Nothing too extraordinary today. 

You were very into "Finding Nemo" this morning. 


Just before I left for work mom had the idea to pack lunch and visit me at work. I'm always up for days like this!  

We really didn't get to hang out much ... a hew minutes after you guys arrived mom got a business call and shortly after that my boss called me to come into an unexpected conference call. 

We packed up our stuff from the picnic table and you and mom headed in to see Jenna and Kay while I went to my call.

We're undergoing some new policies at work and as such you and mom needed a visitors badge.


It was a short call so I was able to come back down and say hello before my lunch hour was over.

You and mom headed back home and I went back up to my office for the remainder of the day. 

I'm sure our poor cats don't miss you when you're gone. Lately you've had a habit of wanting to pick them up and just love on them. This is okay, but you're not the most gentle when picking them up or playing with them. Ten times out of ten the final result is McGee biting or scratching you. 

You really get them when they're most vulnerable ... dinner time. 


Most of the time we'll let them eat on the counter so they're out of your reach but every once in a while we slip. 

"McGee eat your food!" you'll command as you constantly move his dish away from him. 

The poor fella just wants to eat but he can't even do that in peace.  

But hey, at least you're showing that you like the responsibility of having a pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment