Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Today Ava Wanted To Show Me How Cute She Was

I had been at work maybe an hour or so when my phone vibrated on my desk. I looked down from my computer screen to see a photo ... 


The comment from mom read "She thinks she looks cute today so she says 'I show my daddy!'"

You look adorable - not just today, but everyday!

Talking with mom after work about it and she told me that once you got dressed you wanted a photo. You came in so close she could see the pores of your skin. She asked you to take a step back and you eagerly took a leap backwards to get the photo above. 

Messages like these make my day. 

On a side note - mom closed the deal that fell through yesterday so I had to pick you up from Marissa's. I won't bore you with the details but we met mom out at Chilli's for dinner. We had a gift card. 

When we drive separate from mom you like to play a little game. "We catch blue car?" 

I said "You betcha!"

And you promptly stated "Blue car needs a butt spankin!" 

There was no catching blue car this time, but just wait until we drive home. 

I recorded a few videos on the drive home, here's one that short enough to post here and gives you an idea of the fun we have when we chase blue car:


No comments:

Post a Comment