Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Today Ava Made Herself Dizzy

Well, the three-day Holiday weekend has come to a close and it's back to work for mom and me. 

What better way to start the work week than a selfie?


That duckface hasn't changed since you were born ... 

With the impending arrival of baby sister we need to transition the office to a nursery which means the office will now be somehwere in the basement. 

That's an advantage to both you and mom. You'll be able to play and she'll be able to watch you while she does business. 

I mention this because mom found a potential filing cabinet on one of her Facebook groups that she could use downstairs. 

In a strange twist of fate the seller is an old friend of your Uncle Joe's from high school. She has a daughter just under a year older than you and we thought you might like to make a new friend while we checked out the filing cabinet. 

You two became fast friends while mom and I chatted with Jessica and loaded the filing cabinet into the Mazda. 


You had a lot of fun climbing the slide and looking out of the "telescope!" 

We eventually had to go so they could eat dinner. 

We were winding down tonight when you followed me into the kitchen and began to twirl in circles. 


I thought it was cute so I began to record. Then it dawned on me ... you were intentionally trying to make yourself dizzy.

After you stopped, you asked to go back to your room and read books. Absolutely! I'll never discourage you from adding some wrinkles to that little brain. 

But, before we could start to read you fell asleep on your bean bag chair. 

Tomorrow we'll flip through a few pages. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment