Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Today Ava Played Too Hard At Lunch

"You can't catcha me!" you screamed as you rounded the dining room and headed for the kitchen.

Wanna bet?

I came lumbering after you, let you get a lap or two in to make you think you stood a chance then I got you and flipped you into the air and onto my shoulder.

"Put me down! Let me go!" you said as you struggled to get free.

Such was our afternoon until the clock made it's turn and I had to head back to the job.

I love to come to the house on my free hour and and give mom a little break from keeping an eye on you. Plus, we try and have fun.

And much to our surprise, before the ruckus you sampled a little of my soup as well as mom's.

The clock is one of the only constants in life and soon enough it was time for me to head back to the office. 

You and mom walked out with me as she had to make a quick stop at the KW office this afternoon.

She was barely out of the driveway when she turned around to see this:



I guess we played just a little too hard this afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment