Monday, September 29, 2014

Today Ava Showed Affection

The rain didn't stop so we were limited to indoor activities - shopping. 

It's funny, I never buy anything at home but make out like a bandit on trips like this. 

We started at the mall and eventually made our way to an outlet mall (it's partially covered). 

You'll never remember the outlet mall because you fell asleep just as we pulled in and remained on my shoulder nearly the entire time we were there. 

We were all hungry by the time we left and Uncle Joe wanted to take us to a new BBQ joint that he raves about. 

This was the leftovers ...

We're Waechter's, we like our food. 

I swear you could make living giving food tours in Charleston. There's so much good stuff here. 

As we would down and were getting ready to leave, you - seated between mom and me - got up and threw an arm around each of us. Pulling us in tight to you, you offered kisses on our cheeks and said "I got you now!" 


It wasn't just a one-off moment either. You wouldn't let us go and help on for a big cheese like you see above. 

Moments like this I'll remember forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment