Sunday, March 3, 2013

Today Ava Got Loosey Goosey

Early this afternoon, when your mom finally got out of bed (I kid) we had an impromptu workout. You see I'm an early riser so I've always joked with your mom - much to her frustration - about how she can sleep in. I'm jealous to say the least. Sometimes it would be great to sleep until I felt rested. I digress, our sleep habits are not the reason for this entry.

A few days ago I started doing "jumping jacks" with you. Basically just lifting your arms above your head, down again, rinse and repeat. 

So this morning, we worked it into "Ava's workout routine." 

Is it necessary for me to say you were happy when we did this? I mean, come on, I've said it a hundred times already, you're always happy. 

Anyway, your mom recorded it and put it into a "Vine." 

Who know the app will be around when you are old enough to understand this, but it is an app where you can record up to six seconds of video and do stop motion, or mesh snippets together. 

It turned out to be your moms greatest cinemographic (is that a word?) moment to date. It's priceless for your reaction if not for my odd voice. Not sure what was going on there. Without further adieu here is the video. Enjoy, we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment