Thursday, March 28, 2013

Today Ava Visited Me

I sat here staring at the screen tonight trying to decide on my moment of the day to record. I don't have one singular thing to point out today, rather a hodgepodge of moments. 

Buckeye baby born and bred.
Today certainly wasn't the best day we've had, as far as the news that was confirmed for your mom today, but hey, by the time you are old enough to read this, we'll have more than rebounded. 

This afternoon, your mom picked you up from Marissa's and brought you to my job for lunch hour. It made my day. It's been a long few weeks, especially for your mom so it was nice to spend lunch with my family. 

Its becoming redundant to say this, but you were happy, happy, happy. 

When I got home from work, your mom told me we had 10 minutes to clean the house as your Grandma Fenner was almost at our door. We scrambled, didn't quite get the place picked up from Ava-lanche that rolled through, but that's okay. 

Your mom had you prepped for the Ohio State game, going from your "Easter-ish" outfit to your Buckeyes best. I think it was this extra effort that pushed them to victory over Arizona and into the Elite 8. 

Thanks for sticking with my ramblings tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment