Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Today Ava was Infectious

I gotta tell ya, Gravy, your smile is infectious.

This is from breakfast a few days ago but exemplifies
that cheeky smile!
I know I've told you before that you make our stress go away and I feel that a lot of that lies within your smile. 

After work I picked you up and put you on my shoulders and we went around the island from the kitchen to the dining room through the living room and back again. Every so often we'd spin and go in the opposite direction. 

You were so happy doing this, beating on my bald head like a drum and slobbering all over the place.

When I passed the mirror I looked up at you and your chubby cheeks were stretched to the max with an ear to ear grin. 

I can't get enough of that cute smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment