Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Today Ava was All Over

We need to baby-proof the house, and fast.


Apparently you like to chew on the same
materials that McGee does.
Your new found freedom means we are unable to plop you down in a spot with a toy and take care of quick things a few feet away from you. 

Today, you showed one of my attributes, never sitting still. Your independence has you going everywhere, never in one place for long.

Now that you're mobile, we have to have a constant eye on you. I don't want this to come off with a negative undertone, I love that you're willing to explore your surroundings and take in new things. 

It's an adjustment your mom and I need to make in our routine's and schedules as you develop. Quite frankly, I get bored with the same routine, so I welcome this. 

One thing in the baby-proofing department that we noticed is that we can no longer leave folders and other items on the shelf under the coffee table. It draws you like a magnet.  This means we'll just have to be more conscientious of putting things away when we are done with them.

Keep exploring your surroundings. I hope you're never satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment