Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Today Ava Snuck Up On Me

You can't "walk" without assistance or even crawl for that matter. So how can you sneak up on me? In the kitchen with your walker of course. 

Your mom's back has been bothering her for a few days so I told her I'd watch you for a bit while she laid down on the couch with a heating pad. 

I put you in your walker and began to wash a few dishes. After a minute or so my mind began to drift and it wasn't long until I felt a little tug at the leg of my jeans. 

Slightly startled (don't judge it was jolt back to reality) I looked down to see your arms outstretched from the walker grabbing my leg. 

You must have thought I forgot about you. It was almost as if you were saying "Hey, I'm down here, pay attention. The dishes'll be there when I'm asleep. Let's go play!" 

So play we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment