Monday, March 18, 2013

Today Ava played WITH me

Sure, we play together all the time.

Side note: Aunt Beth dropped off your
Baptismal dress this afternoon.
The "creativity corner" your mom established in the basement has been our go-to area. We'll put all of your toys in front of you and let you go to town. If that doesn't hold your attention we have a few toys upstairs for you to play with as well. You really enjoy your walker now that you can maneuver it well. 

Today I got home a little late from work and as I walked up the stairs your mom was feeding you. You crushed the entire 4 oz. bottle. That's my girl! 

Following dinner I was holding you and you were chewing on a pacifier. You took it out of your mouth, hit me on the head a few times with it, smiled and went back to chewing on it. 

When I laughed with you about it and told you "I don't want that. It's for you to chew on!" you you smiled at me and hit me on the head again. We did this three or four times. 

I quickly realized you were playing a game with me. You knew what you were doing all along. Suddenly it dawned on me that what you were doing was an intentional action rather than a simple reaction. 

I love seeing this development in you. 

Keep it up Gravy!

No comments:

Post a Comment