Monday, March 11, 2013

Today Ava Let Us Sleep

There's nothing funny or witty about this post. Just a simple "Thank You" for sleeping through the night and letting your mom and I get some much needed rest. 

It's going to be a very trying time over the next few weeks and we'll need to be rested and ready to go. 

The time change helped us out last night as you slept in to nearly 8:00 a.m., a full hour (ironic isn't it?) past your normal time. 

It allowed me to go to the gym and come home get ready for the day. Now, when you read this for the first time, don't take it the wrong way, I love spending my morning's with you. I yearn to hang out, to play, to teach you things every possible moment I can. We just needed a full night's sleep and you gave it to us at the right time. 

It's so much fun to go in the room and get you when you awaken on your own terms.  Since you sleep on your front, you'll lift your head, look around and when you spot me, you grin from ear to ear an your little legs go nowhere at a mile a minute. I'll then lift you up and let you stand against the rail, you continue smiling, stick out your tongue and look around, excitedly breathing and giggling. 

Here's to a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment