Saturday, March 2, 2013

Today Ava Went to Bed Early

Your mom wasn't feeling well today, I think she caught a little bit of the bug I had on Sunday.

The cats needed some canned food so I decided to take you with me to the pet store after work in order to give your mom a few minutes of peace and quiet. 

Since it would only be a few minutes we went to Giant Eagle to waste a little more time. We got home just before 7:00 p.m. and you fell asleep in the car just before we pulled in the driveway. 

I only turned the light on long enough to
snap a quick picture.
Normally, the movement of getting you unbuckled and out of your car seat wakes you up. Not tonight. You were spent. 

I brought you upstairs and laid you down on our bed. I didn't even bother taking your purple suit off of you. I figured you'd be awake in a few minutes. 

Again, wrong. 

Around 8:30 we decided it best to get you out of your suit and change your diaper so you could sleep for the night. 

You woke up while we were changing you and you made it for about another half hour before going down for the night. 

Your mother had you on the couch and I was in the recliner, we played a little peek-a-boo. You were enjoying at as you flashed smiles that could melt the coldest heart. 

Adorable.

Like I said, you quickly tired and went down for the night. 

Sleep tight Gravy Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment