Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Today Ava Went Two for Two

Things went well over Christmas with Santa Claus, so how would it go with the Easter Bunny?

Tonight, we decided to tempt fate and find out. 

This bunny is going to give me nightmares.
I'm happy you didn't mind.
Before we could see the Easter Bunny, your mom led us on a quest to find a cardigan to match your dress. I'm still learning the nuances of female fashion so I just trusted your mom on this one. 

Target was a no go on the cardigans but your mom did find a cute Spring jacket on clearance so while I paid for that, she took you next door to Carter's in search of the elusive cardigan. 

She found one! So off to the mall we went. 

The center court where the Eater Bunny was located was barren so we walked right up, set you on his creepy lap and you turned on the charm for the camera. 

Two for two! You didn't mind Santa and weren't even frightened by the Easter Bunny - though your mom and I were slightly creeped out by it.

If this is the way you're going to be in front of a camera, I think we need to get you into baby modeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment