Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Today Ava Chased The Geese

It was a cute little moment that was total happenstance for me.

Mom and I had arranged a photoshoot for this evening with her cousin Skylar and her husband Steven. He is home from his Army deployment after spending a year in Cuba and they asked if they could come to town and have some one-year anniversary photos taken.

Hello fountain. We meet again.
Your Aunt Holly and I shot their wedding so of course I agreed to this. We shot at a few locations - Downtown, the Hall of Fame, and we were taking a few quick shots at Monument Park when I looked over and you were in hot pursuit of a gaggle of Canadian Geese. 


Normally these beasts are quite mean but you had them terrified! 

We had to move fast tonight due to the quickly setting sun but I did tell myself to stop for a second and soak in the moment. You're growing up fast and I don't want to miss any of it.

Mom was pulling double duty tonight. She's the brains behind our photography operation - setting up poses, keeping me organized and on top of my game, etc. But tonight she was also your babysitter. Long ago are the days of setting you in the stroller while we shoot. 

You're on the go now! We even joked that we should have brought your little buggy as that would have kept you content.

No comments:

Post a Comment