Friday, September 6, 2013

Today Ava Was On A Boat

Before I get into this evening's tour of Lake Cable I want to mention one thing from this morning. We've called you a problem solver from very early on and this morning further solidified that thought. 

Shortly after you woke up I ran to the back office for a moment while you played and watched Mickey. When I stepped away you had one half of your lavender plastic egg in each hand.  When I returned, the two halves were together and you showed me the whole egg. 

It took me a second to realize that you put the two halves together. That isn't an easy feat, you have to line them up precisely to make them one. I began to take a little video hoping to capture you doing it again but something else caught your attention and you quickly moved on. 

Soon, we were all ready for our day. You were off to go play with your friends at the sitter, mom was ready to head into the office, and I the same. 

After work it was out to Lake Cable for a company gathering for mom's branch of Keller Williams. We arrived at the pavilion and greeted mom's fellow real estate agents and had some diner. 

Following the meal one the agents who lives on the 150-acre lake took all of the kids for a pontoon boat ride. 

We were slightly concerned before launch because mom caught a wiff of your diaper. I think you get the hint. 

Once we were underway, you loved it. You were standing on the seat for the perfect view to watch the water go by. 



When you weren't observing, you were busy pulling our name tags off of our shirts and trying to place them back where you found them. 


It looks like among other things, we might have to get a boat to keep you content. You really enjoyed your first time on the water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment