Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Today Ava Was A Regular At Carter's

So mom takes you to Carter's often, huh? 

We needed to make a Target run this evening and that's when your mom spotted it. Like a beacon in the night - "Save up to 70%" signs at Carter's. 

Always in search of a deal, signs like this draw her in. I'm sure you know by now and you're her closest ally. 

I parked between the two stores and we made out way inside Carter's. Mom lured me in by saying "We should stop at Carter's first. We know we have to buy things at Target and I just want to look at Carter's."  

I think I gave her some smart remark though my exact words fail me at the moment. 

In we went and were immediately greeted by the staff. What I thought was just the associates being friendly was actually them recognizing you and saying hello. 

One of the them said "What can we get you this week?" And referred to you as "a regular."

Oh boy ...  But, on the plus side, it's better to be a regular here than other places.

On a side note .. I caught one of my favorite things on "film" during dinner tonight. Have a look:


No comments:

Post a Comment