Saturday, September 21, 2013

Today Ava Enjoyed Some Tea

Of all the things that can happen in a 24-hour period, often times it's the fleeting moments or the little things that stick out to me. 

We've had a tea party before, and this afternoon, we did it again! I think what gets me about our tea parties is how focused you are. You'll sit there and watch me "pour" the tea and even bring the cup to your lips and "drink" it followed by your signature "ahhhhh" as you set the cup back down. 


You seemed so proud of yourself as we sat there. And I was proud of you. 

Dressed in your Ohio State cheerleader uniform and I in my Buckeyes shirt, we pre-gamed the British way. 


You napped through the entire game, but not to worry ... it was a pretty decisive 76-0 win over FAMU.

Maybe we should sit down for tea every Saturday morning if this will be the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment