Thursday, September 19, 2013

Today Ava Saved Me A Spot

 Sitting in the basement playing tonight before I headed to softball, you apparently got thirsty. Before we knew it, you grabbed the water bottle mom brought with her and used your teeth to lift the cap and get yourself a drink.

Who needs bottles? You're a big girl!

 
As fun as that was to watch you solve yet another problem, it isn't the subject of this post. 

I know that when I get home after you go to bed for the night there's nearly a 100% chance you'll be on my side of the bed. 

Mom enjoys snuggling with you as you both get tired so I don't mind. 

I joked with mom about how I'll just head to the couch for the night as soon as I get home. But, much to my surprise, you had saved me a spot. 


When I got home and came into the room I noticed a piece of paper propped up on my pillows that read "Reserved for Daddy" with you lying beside it. 

What a great thing to come home to!

No comments:

Post a Comment