Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Today Ava Went For A Morning Stroll

You and I were getting ready for our day and just as Mickey ended and you finished your Hot Dog Dance, I realized I didn't have to rush to work this morning. 

"Let's go for a walk!" I thought. So we did. 

We grabbed your cup of water, loaded you into your buggy and hit the pavement. For 8:00 a.m. it was surprisingly muggy as we made our way to the swings in the park.

I pushed you back-and-forth until your heart was content and your eyes caught the slide. On my lap you sat as we went feet first for the mulch. 

Unfortunately it was soon time to head back to the house. I had a delayed start, not a vacation day. 

Morning's like this make long days a little more bearable. It's a great way to kickoff the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment