Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Today Ava Put Her Blocks Together

I like the "Never give up!" attitude you've been showing.

The other day I wrote about how frustrated you get when you cannot get your building blocks to snap together, well tonight, you got it!

Over the last couple days you've been pulling the blocks out, dumping them on the floor and trying to snap them together. 

 
Mom and I both have gotten to the point where we think "Oh boy, here we go again." 

We would never outwardly show you that's what we were thinking but we know what usually ensues when you bring your blocks out. 

We continued to encourage you and show you how to fasten the pieces together. Slowly but surely you began to grasp the concept and figure it out.  

Tonight I ran to the kitchen shortly after you began playing with your blocks and after a minute or two realized how quiet it was in the living room. 

I peeked around the corner to see you snapping the small square blocks onto the flat green platform. I beamed with pride, you did it!

 
Mom and I took a seat on the floor surrounding you and congratulated you on your achievement and continued to help you add blocks to your masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment