Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Today Ava Wore A Skirt ... On Her Head

"Indians onesie with the grey pants." Mom told me as she walked down the steps on the way to her car. "Which grey pants?" I asked ... 

 
Your mom has a mind for organization. She knows where she bought it, what she paid, the size, what matches and any other minute details for every piece of clothing in your wardrobe. 

I on the other hand have the philosophy of "Jeans match everything." Therefore if you're seen in public wearing jeans, chances are I dressed you that day. 

"You know, the grey ones with the thing ... second shelf down, Old Navy, 12-18 months." is what she told me.

See what I mean?

With that we made our way to the front porch to wave goodbye to mom and get ourselves ready to conquer Wednesday. 



The day breezed by smoothly and after a quick trip to Martindale Park (and a nice crunchy handful or two of crushed stone from the walking path later) we were back at home for the night. 

You might be wondering where the skirt comes in to play if we were talking about pants to start the morning. The temperature climbed into the high 70s this afternoon so mom changed you before we headed to the park. With it being that warm outside we thought something light and cool would be comfortable.

Winding down for the evening mom changed you into your favorite PJs, the ones with the owls on them. 

I was in the kitchen when I heard uncontrollable laughter from your mom. I hurried back to the living room to see what the commotion was about. You were taking your skirt that mom just changed you out of and putting it over your head then twirling around the room. You began to laugh and giggle as you spun yourself to the ground. 

Luckily I was able to capture some on video. I'll let the visual do the talking:




No comments:

Post a Comment