Saturday, October 12, 2013

Today Ava Gave Aunt Casey The Business

Whoa child! Did we learn a lesson today or what?!

Don't mess with the model's french fries!

Shortly after pulling in the driveway yesterday we were on the road to Grandma and Grandpa's house. 

This afternoon I have a photo shoot with Marissa's daughters at the Kingwood Center in Mansfield. It's a makeup for my equipment failure last Spring. 

The Kingwood Center is a picturesque estate full of flower gardens and ponds that the public can walk around and enjoy. Mom and I "hired" your Aunt Holly to take our engagement photos here.

Since it was around lunchtime we swung through the Burger King drive through to pick at their dollar menu on our way.

We arrived a little early so I could scout a few locations and prepare for the afternoon. Since it was a nice day Grandma and Aunt Casey came along. 

You were nibbling on your fries when I asked your mom for our test model - that'd be you.

Setting the golden friend goodies in your buggy, mom placed you on the side steps that I asked her to. We snapped a few images when suddenly you started showing some attitude. Within seconds, the attitude turned into yelling. I'm talking top of the lung yelling with arms stiff at your sides.


You were giving Aunt Casey the business. 


With my back to your Grandma and Aunt Casey I wasn't sure what the commotion was all about. Soon your mom started laughing and she said "Casey, you're eating Ava's fries." 

Aunt Casey had noticed the food in the buggy and thinking it was leftovers, she began to eat it. 

It provided for a good laugh. 

Obviously, no one messes with Ava's fries! 

Your such a good model, even our test photos turned out great. Here's a few (unedited): 





No comments:

Post a Comment