Saturday, May 3, 2014

Today Ava Came To See Me

I was excited when you woke up with me at 6:00 a.m. this morning so we could hang out for a bit before I had to leave for work. 

It's going to be a long weekend for me with the first-ever Fan Fest hapening at the I-X Center in Cleveland. 100 Pro Football Hall of Famers will be there to meet with fans and more. 

I reserved a few tickets for you and mom and Grandma and Grandpa Fenner as well as Aunt Casey and Brian so I know I'll see you this afternoon. 

With more than 1,000,000 square feet of space you'll have plenty of room to run. 

The event featured numerous interactives for both adults and tots like you which you enjoyed.


As much as you enjoyed this and cried when it was time to move on, I think you enjoyed the football throwing station more. "I get it!"

 

I had to get back to work as everyone checked out the sights and met up with you again before you left. 

You're too young to know who the former NFL greats were that were mixing and mingling with fans but what did catch your attention were the mirrors under the Ferris Wheel. 



They were more like fun house mirrors and distorted your image. This rally played tricks on you and I watched as you looked confused, would recognize yourself but not like you thought you should see yourself, then slap at the mirror. 

Not that we would ever laugh at you, but we all watched for a few minutes at how this confused you. It was cute but we couldn't let it last long because you needed a butt change bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment