Sunday, May 4, 2014

Today Ava Went To Grandma And Grandpa's

Technically you went last night after you went to Fan Fest, but that's all in the details. 

Knowing that I had to work at the I-X Center again mom took you to Grandma and Grandpa's after I saw you last night. 

I don't know much about what you did today other than you had Paul's and I didn''t. If I teach you one thing in life I hope it's to enjoy good ice cream. I think I've been pretty successful to this point. We'll see in a few years when you stumble upon this post whether or not you have a cone in hand while reading.


When I finally got home this evening you were already long passed out. Honestly, I expected you to be. So i gave you a hug and a kiss and mom and I got ready for bed. 

I have to be in to work a few minutes early tomorrow so hopefully you won't sleep in too terribly late and we can hang out for a bit in the morning. 

Sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment