Thursday, May 22, 2014

Today Ava Jumped From New Heights

Your adventurous side has been well documented recently and it just reached a new height. 

While at work and patiently waiting for our appointment I received a video form mom. I stopped what I was doing to watch and suddenly I see you jumping from the couch to the floor. 

That's probably close to a two foot leap. No fear in this little one! 



We've known for a few weeks now that you'll be a big sister but this afternoon had an appointment that included an ultrasound. 

I vividly remember going through the process with you and was even more excited today for you to be able to get the first look at your baby brother or sister with mom and I. 

She had you all ready for the big day with your "Best Sister Ever" tee complete with dual piggies. 


It was a long appointment, taking nearly three hours, of which you got an hour nap in on my shoulder. 

Thankfully you were awake for the ultrasound. A moment I'll never forget. 



Even though when we ask if you're going to be a big sister and you say "no," we know you'll you'll love your role and are looking forward to the fun times that lie ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment