Saturday, May 10, 2014

Today Ava Had "The Look"

The look ... all ladies learn it, all men fear it. Today, you showed it.

We pulled in to Keith's driveway bright and early this morning to pick him up for breakfast. As we waited on him I looked back and saw it.

Like looking at Medusa, it's paralyzing. 


Usually this look means I've used the wrong words or actions and I have some groveling to do. Luckily, you're too young to realize that yet. 

So, of course I laughed to myself instead.

You're moving at lightening pace both mentally and physically that it's tough to single out one memory from each day. 

Mom and I also get a chuckle out of how you try and read, play on the iPad, or watch TV when near the coffee table. 

Like a gymnast on the bars you lift your feet off the ground and sort of hang there. Luckily, all dismounts have been smooth and no busted chins or black eyes as of yet. 


We decided to go to an early Mother's Day dinner with mom to our favorite Asian Restaurant, Jasmine's where you worked on your alphabet. 


Mom wrote each letter on the table while you recited them. I only caught the tail end, but trust me, you did great!


No comments:

Post a Comment