Monday, May 12, 2014

Today Ava Spoke In Tongues

I get frustrated with myself sometimes because I cannot decipher what you're trying to tell me. Often times mom is my translator.

Your working so hard on conversing that your words make it sound like your speaking in tongues.

I picked you up at Marissa's this afternoon because mom had an offer to write on a home. We figured on being to the house around the same time but I was ahead of her on the race - It's not often I win at our competitions, but even small victories like this can help my self esteem :) - so we ran into the house, grabbed the grocery bags and you and I waited outside for her to pull in the driveway.

You were pointing to the top of the side stairs and emphatically trying to tell me something. I had no idea what was coming out of your mouth. The only two words i understood that were mixed in were "no daddy." 

I started to record a few seconds so I could show your mom. Have a look and if you can translate, I'd love to know what you were attempting to tell me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment