Friday, May 23, 2014

Today Ava Played With "Flowers"

Weeds more like it ... dandelions to be exact. But to you they are pretty flowers to pick from the yard and play with. 

Mom sent me an adorable photo as I was finishing up work. 


You two were taking advantage of the beautiful weather and playing out back. 



When I got home we struggled to get you in the house. I'm so happy to fight with you to get you in the house than I would be to fight with you to get you away from the TV. 

Mom said you two were out there for about an hour and a half before I got home. 



She also showed me the back of her hand, stained in yellow, from you "painting" her with dandelion flowers. 

I'm sorry I couldn't be a part of the fun and had to play the bad guy to get you in the house, but we have a long three day weekend ahead of us to send as much time outside as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment