Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Today Ava Kept Her Eye On The Ball

You're a natural, kid.

Love seeing this when I come home from work!
I know a lot of adults who can't keep their eye on the ball like you did tonight. 

Mom and I were amazed at your coordination and concentration. 

We just happened to be chilling in the living room when mom asked if you wanted to tee up the ball. 

"Okay!" you said as you hopped over to your tee, grabbed all of the balls you could find and began to hit them across the living room. 

When you put your mind to it (and weren't distracted by the TV) you really gave the ball a ride. 

You're technique was good, too.


As good as I know your mom is at basketball, she'll tell you that she was better at softball. I lettered in diving (of all things) in high school but baseball was always my sport. 


Maybe you inherited something from us? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment