Sunday, May 11, 2014

Today Ava Wore Her Smoothie

The day with a little light reading before Church.


I must add that you were very well behaved and even entertaining in Church this morning. When you got a little restless I asked you if you remembered seeing any owls here. With the mind of an elephant you looked up and started to count. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 as you wildly pointed to the ceiling. 

After the morning sermon it was time to plant our garden. Not one to avoid the dirt you climbed right in and even tried to help me as I turned the dirt with a shovel. "I do it!" i heard over and over as you reached for the shovel. I didn't want to discourage but this one, though, was a little beyond your ability.

It didn't stop you from supervising our work, though.




Your hard work was taxing, so after we got the veggies in, you needed to relax with a nice cool smoothie. 



And before bed a little face time in front of the mirror was needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment