Monday, July 7, 2014

Today Ava Gave Her Toys A "Butt Change"

This week Marissa is working with you and Adriana to potty train you both and we're doing the same at home, which means a lot of "nakey Ava." 

I'm not sold that you're ready - I got peed on tonight (but that's another story). I know you'll let us know when you are, but we're going to try diligently anyway. 

So tonight, as we were relaxing you brought out your puppet and told me he needs a "butt change." 

Yep, you're quickly picking up everything we say. 

I said okay and told you to go back to your room and gets a wipe and a diaper. 

You came back with the pack of wipes and I got one for you and you wiped your puppet, even picking up his legs to get his butt. 


Once you were assured he was clean you ran back to your room and emerged with a diaper. 


I helped you put it on and you were happy with the results. 

This triggered a chain reaction and Mickey, baby Minnie and even Pluto had butt changes before the night was through. 

We finally had to convince you that the others didn't need it or we would have changed every one of your stuffed animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment