Friday, July 25, 2014

Today Ava Made Me Pretty

I've been saying it for years, I'm man pretty. But, you must have thought after 32 years I was looking a little worn and much like a car needs detailed every so often, I had a few nicks that needed buffed out. 

It started early in the morning with a little chapstick ... 



I didn't really have any important meetings at work today, but you wanted me looking good in case anything popped up. As Hall of Famer Willie Lanier once told a group of students "Dress your best every day. You never know who's looking." 

Another thing to remember is to always listen to your parents! Mom asked you to do something this morning and in dramatic fashion you climbed up onto the coffee table and pretended to sleep. 

 




Your poker face needs a little work. 

Following another 12-hour day it was back home for a touch up session, this time with mom's make up brush. You helped boost my self confidence by telling me "daddy look pretty." 

Thanks, kid!


Remember, always look your best. You never know who's watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment