Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Today Ava Rode the Big Bus

I came down the steps at work and stopped on the landing to get your attention. You and mom were waiting for me in the lobby so we could grab some lunch. 

You had no idea where my voice was coming from and looked every which way but up. 

I came down and around the corner to a big hug! 

We ordered our food at the cafe then went upstairs to a conference room to eat. 

You were excited to tell me that "I rode big bus." 


Parking is at a premium around the HOF campus this time a year due to all of the tents going up and work being done to welcome the Class of 2014 to campus. 

You and mom were forced to park at the high school and ride the shuttle service down to the Hall of Fame. 

We stopped down at Jenna and Kay's office for a minute after eating and from there you can see the busses pull up. 

Each time you saw one you were sure to point it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment