Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Today Ava Thought the Ice Cream Was Yummy Tummy

I think you've forgiven me for yesterday.

I met you and mom at Kustard Korner on my way home from work. Why?

Because as mom texted me you told her "Mommy my tummy hurts. I get ice cream now!!!"

You and mom beat e there and when I got out of the car you ran over to me and gave me a huge hug.

Just what the doctor ordered after yet another 12-hour day. Mom said that on the car ride over you you kept asking for pink ice cream. You even told me that while we stood in line. But, as we waited you changed your mind to blue ice cream.


You did relatively well eating it, only a few drops got on your dress. 

The funny part was though, that while we waited in line you rubbed your belly and told me that the ice cream s going to be "yummy tummy." 


You must have recalled all the times we tried to coax you into eating something by telling you that "it's going to be yummy in your tummy." 

You never knowing what's going to come out of your mouth next. I love the randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment