Thursday, July 3, 2014

Today Ava Sang Along To Little Einsteins

First things first every morning, "baby bottle" and "Mickey on TV." No exception this morning.

When you were done with your milk, you slid from the couch and found a sheet of stickers and began to peel them and stick them to the carpet.

I joined you but took the stickers and placed two - an A and a W - on your arm, giving you a tattoo of sorts.



It was game on after this and you began covering any exposed skin especially your legs with what stickers you had left.



Not long after mom was up and I had to go shower and get ready for work so she took over helping you with the stickers.

We didn't realize how much stick these stickers actually have and when it came time to peel them and get you ready to go to Marissa's, it was like pulling a bunch of little bandaids off. 

You didn't like that part so much. 

Not long after starting my day at the office I get a text from mom with a video attached. 

 

You had moved on from Mickey to "Little Einsteins," your second favorite cartoon. I'm sure all kids do this, but to me it's still adorable. 

Blastoff!

No comments:

Post a Comment