Saturday, July 19, 2014

Today Ava Made Silly Faces

I woke you up from a sound sleep to go to breakfast. I hope you don't mind. My logic is this: you will take a nap during the day and if I don't bring you there's a chance you'll wake up before I get home so if I do bring you with me, it gives mom a chance to sleep in. 

Make sense?

You know you're a part of the regular crowd when the servers bring you a cup of apple juice with our coffees as soon as we are seated. 


You insisted on drinking your juice like dad and Uncle Dees were drinking their coffee. A legit member of the breakfast club. 

After breakfast it was off to work for me yet again. At least we were able to hang out for a little bit this morning. 

I wasn't at work for very long when i got a series of photos from mom via a text message that had me literally laughing in my cube. And with as many hours as I've been at work this week, i needed a good laugh. Thank you. 

So without further adieu, I'll wrap up this quick post with the images mom sent me. 


It's safe to say you get the silly faces from the Fenner side. :)


That's your mom when she was your age - 23 months - and your Aunt Holly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment