Saturday, July 26, 2014

Today Ava's Tummy Hurt

This time of year I rely a lot on what mom tells me when I get home and we share the events of our day or photos and texts she sends me through the day. 

You've taken a step - maybe a leap - backwards in the potty training today.


I received the above picture followed by the convo you and mom had which led to this:


"Mommy, my tummy hurts really bad."

You probably have to poop" mom responded (and I'm sure she was 100% accurate).


No it just hurts."

"Need me to rub or kiss it?" 

No, need band-aid. Band-aid make it feel all better." 

Or the potty, but hey, whatever makes you feel better. 

To you, band-aids are the duct tape of the toddler world. They can fix anything. 

When I walked in the door tonight mom had one on her forehead as a fix to the headache she told you she had. 

We love that you'll do whatever you think it takes to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment