Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Today Ava Needed Supervised

Not that we would ever leave you unsupervised at this age, but it's to the point where we can't focus our attention on something else for even a second. Who knows where you'd be or trouble you'd be in or injury you'd have if we did.

I noticed this yesterday when you were going down the stairs. Up until now I've had no concerns with you sliding down the steps on your stomach. But yesterday you became distracted by Cookie going past you and you slipped. Had I not been in front of you you catch you it would have been head over heels to the bottom of the stairs.

Tonight, when you and mom came home from practice we were filling each other in about our days when she mentioned how she couldn't focus on practice because you needed constant attention. She showed me a few pic her phone and posted the following on her Instagram:

The caption reads "I turn my back for a second."

She's right. We can't. 

It's the phase we've reached in our life. Explore your surroundings, we encourage it. Just make sure we've got an eye on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment