Sunday, January 26, 2014

Today Ava Wore A Helmet

Those childproof locks we abandoned on the drawers, maybe we need them on the low cabinets. 

I was doing dishes and mom was getting dressed in preparation for her open house when I turned around to see a pot and a plastic bowl lying on the floor. 

I didn't think anything of it and let it go. I turned around again to see you putting the bowl on your head and wandering into the living room. 


Without distracting you I called for mom to peek around and see this. The hilarity continued with you repeatedly put the bowl on and off your head. 




Then it was my turn. You noticed me when I came down to your level to snap a few photos and decided I needed to see if the helmet fit my head. 



Sometimes I wonder what's going on inside that little head, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. 


Don't ever lose the imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment