Thursday, January 30, 2014

Today Ava Put Her Feet Up

You weaseled your way into our bed last night by standing up in your crib and screaming at about 3:15 a.m. Your head was on my shoulder and you were lights out the moment I lifted you from the crib. 

I left for work early this morning so I could swing by the mechanic and set up and appointment for your mom's car. 

Checking in with mom later this morning I asked if you were awake yet and this was the reply I received. 

No surprise here, taking over my side of the bed!
You remained out until nearly 9:00 a.m. 

But, this entry is about the photos i received from your mom after you had finished your breakfast. I'm assuming it was toast since that's all you ever ask for. 

I nearly spit out my sip of coffee when my phone vibrated on my desk and I looked down to see these. 


 
Keep it classy, kid. 

These might just stay in the bank for a slide show 16 and a half years from now when you graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment