Friday, January 10, 2014

Today Ava Said No!

Well, it's here ... the day I've been dreading for 17 months and two days. 

You learned how to properly say "No!" 

I was doing my best to feed you. Yes, sometimes it can be a struggle. You seem to have entered a phase where nothing sounds appetizing. 

A few bites of mom's homemade play dough sure was tasty, though!
Holding you in one arm, I opened the applesauce pouch I was holding with my free hand and brought it to your mouth. 

You quickly said "No," pursed your lips and turned your head away. I do my best to be one step ahead of you, but I didn't see that one coming. 

Oh boy ... here we go. 

A few ore attempts at getting you to eat were all met with "No."

Safe to say, the word is part of your vocabulary now. 

Let's get to work on "Yes!" Shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment