Thursday, January 16, 2014

Today Ava Worked On Her Colors and Letters

This journal began with a clap and the hope that you'll someday appreciate reading through the joy we've had as parents raising you.  We constantly hear "They grow up so fast" and I've even used that phrase myself, but today, not only did you look like a child - not the baby we like to think you are - you also blew us away with your latest feat.

You're becoming a bright young lady right in front of my eyes.
Mom, who was again working hard teaching you new things this morning, sent me the video below. The caption simply read OMG.


Without a doubt, OMG. I didn't expect that when I opened the video. You're growing up too fast.

You might be thinking "So what? Once is just a fluke." The video above is just one of many "A's" made this morning. 

As if this wasn't enough, mom also shared with me a video of you understanding your colors. 


Mind = blown. Since you're the oldest (and at the moment I'm typing this only) child, I have nothing to compare your achievements to. I like to think you're ahead of the curve.

Keep up the good work, we're proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment