Monday, June 9, 2014

Toda Ava Used Me As A Launching Pad

Summer basketball camp begins this week for mom so you and I were just hanging out doing our thing tonight when suddenly you asked me to come to the floor from the recliner. 

"Daddy sleep." 

Up until now this phrase has meant that you want me to lay down on my stomach so you can climb onto my back and jump off. I'm your spring board of sorts. 

Expecting this, I began to lay on my front but you had other ideas. 

You resisted and actually had me lay on my back with my head against the foot of the recliner. 

I jokingly took your pink blanket and placed it over myself telling you how warm and soft it was. 

You got a kick out of thi and brought my your purple blanket as well. 

I was very confused about what you wanted from me and then suddenly you climbed up onto my chest and stood up and gained your balance then launched yourself onto the seat of the recliner. 

I was your launching pad. 


At the very end of the above clip you slipped and your chin met the hard part of my eye socket. 


Not to worry, though, you were un-phased. A few seconds later and you were back at it. 

Of course we had to show mom the fun we had when she got home and she was able to capture the moment from a better angle.



I'm telling you, we might see you on the X Games someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment