Monday, June 16, 2014

Today Ava Played In The Rain


I went downstairs to my old office area in the basement at work today to photograph some items that needed to be pushed out via our social media channels. When I left my office it was cloudy but you could still see some blue through the holes. 

Ten minutes later when I sat back down at my cubicle it was ominously dark wit torrential rains. 


I knew you and mom were about due to be home from her scrimmage at Colonel Crawford and didn't want to text in case you were still on the road. I wanted to make sure you two were okay and off the road.

I waited to hear something while keeping one eye on the weather outside. Then my phone vibrated and I saw "Wife" come across the screen. 

She sent me the following video that reassured me you two were safe at home:



Apparently the sprinkler just wasn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment