Monday, June 23, 2014

Today Ava Was Silly

We were down in the basement playing this evening when you did something I hadn't seen before. 

You must have thought I was funny because suddenly you put both of your hands to your mouth, leaned your head forward a bit and started laughing. 

Covering your mouth almost like you were trying to hide your excitement. 

I have to say it was quite cute. 


If I mimicked your move a you'd squeal with laughter and try it again. 


I must add this - you also made your first bucket - at least that I've witnessed. 

Up until this point you've always dunked the ball on your little hoop but tonight you picked up the ball and tossed it towards the basket. It banked off the backboard and through the net. 

I was impressed but you acted like it was just another day at the office. 

No comments:

Post a Comment