Friday, June 13, 2014

Today Ava Was A Sloppy Eater

I guess I should just start by saying how thankful I am that you ate? Even if it was just a small bowl of salsa and a few chips. 

And most of the salsa found your dress instead of your mouth. 


You eat a little too much like me sometimes. More worried about quantity consumed than quality of the outcome. 

 
We're just going to have to see if the "Shout!" laundry spray is as good as advertised when we get home.

We stopped at El Camp's tonight to take Grandma out for a quick meal as a thanks for coming into town today so mom could go into the office and get some work done. 

I must mention Nathan, the little boy in the booth behind us. He was with his parents after a baseball game and entertained you until both families had to leave. 

You were shy at first, but really began to get a kick out of his antics. He was making faces and pretending to fall in his booth which drew belly laughs from you. 

I think his parents were a little embarassed at first until they saw how much you were enjoying it. 

He reminded me a lot of myself at that age. I would do similar things growing up just to get a laugh out of complete strangers. 

Soon it was time to head back to the house and say goodbye to Grandma.

 
And ... the night wouldn't be complete without a little jumping on the bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment