Saturday, June 14, 2014

Today Ava Dipped Her Toast

You might become a little grossed out when you read this, but for now, you really enjoy a little ketchup and mustard with your toast in the morning. 

Let me backtrack a little. As you know you're a regular on the Saturday morning breakfast run with me - have been since the day we brought you home from the hospital. 

Last week when we got home mom asked how you ate. I said you did great including the toast with "red dippy do" and "yellow dippy do." 

I think mom may have threw up in her mouth a little after i told her that. 

"Gross! She dipped her toast in ketchup and mustard?!" Mom asked. 

"Sure did, refused to eat it without it" I replied. 

"That's disgusting" said your mom. 

I agree, but hey, you ate it not us and if that's how you enjoy your toast, so be it.

Fast forward a week. 

We met Grandpa Bernie and Keith at B&K like we always do and when the food came I cut up a piece of toast for you and within seconds you tried to reach across the table and asked for "red, yellow dippy do?" 

So last week wasn't a fluke. 

Of course, I had to get a pic or two for mom to show her I wasn't making this up. 



Kinda making my stomach turn as I write this ... how about yours as you read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment